Classic First Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Classic Second Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Regalia Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Summer Green Wonder 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder 10 gms Taster Box
White Treasure 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Classic Darjeeling Teas – スターター パック
$5.91 / 60 gms コンボ 6 テイスター ボックス
Classic Darjeeling Tea Starter Kit: 6 TEAS – 4 TYPES – 3 FLUSHES | FINEST DARJEELING CLASSIC FIRST FLUSH, SECOND FLUSH & AUTUMN FLUSH TEAS
We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Tea Starter Pack consisting of 6 different types of Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our tea Starter Packs come in all popular categories of teas including Classic ファーストフラッシュ, Classic Second Flush, Spring Regalia Oolong, Red Thunder, White Treasure & Summer Green Wonder の茶園から ゴパルダラ＆ロヒニ.
Each tea starter pack consists of 10gms of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 4-5 cups of teas, which make it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. Premium Classic Darjeeling Teas.
- Classic First Flush – Classic First Flush is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling 最初のフラッシュ tea from the high elevation of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, which stretches up to 7000 ft. It has a traditional Darjeeling fresh flavor with a prominent flowery character. The tea is very light on the palate with a sweet and smooth clean leather flavor. During the first flush which is also known as spring flush, we have 100% growing shoots and get excellent buds with either a single leaf or two leaves and a bud.
- Classic Second Flush – Classic Second Flush is made from the finest mixed clones from the highest elevated section from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. The tea has a woody character with a rare muscatel flavor and a special tinge of sweetness. It has brownish leaves with random tips which brew into dark orange liquor. The cup is medium-bodied with musky notes and a fresh aroma to fall in love with. The tea is very smooth with no harsh tones. The plucking is of such fine quality that the tea only needs to be hand sorted and the machines used to make the tea are very less.
- Spring Regalia Oolong – The dry leaves are dark green in appearance and consist of finely plucked whole leaves. The cup is very mellow and fruity with a light body having a fantastic spring fresh flavor. This first flush tea has a fulfilling experience that leaves behind a lingering and pleasant aftertaste with zero astringencies. The tea has been made from P-157 clones which have a very good citrus finish and a very lively character.
- Summer Green wonder – The tea has been specially made from special green tea clones which have less tanin content in them. In Rohini Tea Estate the bushes are covered with thick natural shades that help the leaves to retain chlorophyll and give a unique taste. The dry whole leaves have a dark green appearance and the cup has a rich exquisite smooth flavour with the taste of pine leaves and boiled beans.
- レッドサンダー – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- White Treasure – This is one of the most delicate and refreshing white tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling. It mostly consists of olive green whole leaves with lots of silver buds. It brews into a very delicate light yellow cup with a very good aroma with a little fruity flavor. The after taste is refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.