1. Herbacrous – Jethikupi
2. Fruity – Honey Oolong
3. Umami/Citrus – Spring Umami Oolong
4. Woody – Classic First Flush
5. Flowery – Premium First Flush
Different Flavours of Darjeeling First Flush Tea – Sample Packs
$8.18 / 50 gms combo 5 taster boxes
5 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | DIFFERENT FLAVOURS OF DARJEELING TEA SAMPLE PACK
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Darjeeling Special first flush tea sample, expand your horizon, and try something new for a change.
We have introduced the Different Flavours of Darjeeling First Flush tea sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Herbaceous – Jethikupi – This first flush tea 2022 is made from the best quality B-157 clones which is one of the best clones planted in Darjeeling. The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of two whole leaves and a bud.
- Fruity – Honey Oolong – This tea has a traditional spring character & tantalizing sweet aroma with a finish of honey. The tea has a very pleasant & distinct aftertaste with zero astringencies which leaves behind a very memorable experience.
- Umami/Citrus – Spring Umami Black – This is completely a new & unique Darjeeling tea that can only find in Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is made from Japanese bushes planted at the tea estate stretching from 3000 to 3500 feet. The tea has dark green dry leaves with a few tips that give a very light-bodied clean & refined yellow liquor cup. The teas are very mildly oxidized & delicately processed to induce minimal damage to the whole leaves.
- Woody – Classic First Flush – Classic First Flush is an authentic and traditional Darjeeling first flush tea from the high elevation of Gopaldhara Tea Estate, which stretches up to 7000 ft. It has a traditional Darjeeling fresh flavour with a prominent flowery character.
- Flowery – Premium First Flush – This is an early harvest first flush tea from the Darjeeling region of India. The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. This tea is a spirited embodiment of these qualities. It can be well-defined as clean with a delicate crispness. The Premium First Flush tea has a clean finish and is a very mellow aftertaste.