Hand Rolled Spring Beauty 10 gms Sample Pouch
Honey Oolong Spring 10 gms Sample Pouch
First Pick Jethikupi 10 gms Sample Pouch
Darjeeling Spring Peony 10gms Sample pouch
Darjeeling White Peony 10gms Sample Pouch
Rare Spring Green 10gms Sample Pouch
First Flush Tea Sample Pack 2022 – Master Series
$23.41 / 60 gms combo 6 taster boxes
6 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO | FIRST FLUSH TEA SAMPLE PACK 2022 – MASTER SERIES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Darjeeling Special first flush tea sample, expand your horizon, and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a special first flush tea sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Hand Rolled Spring Beauty – This limited edition and rare First Flush tea is a result of a year of research and hard work and is a completely new style of Darjeeling. This rare first flush 2022 has a very fruity fragrance and aroma without any body.
- Honey Oolong Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes, which has very finely plucked whole leaves with silvery buds. The teas are very mildly oxidized and are delicately processed to induce minimal damage.
- First Pick Jethikupi – Limited Edition FTGFOP1 First Pick Jethikupi – First Flush tea 2022 from Rohini Tea Estate is the season’s first produced tea just after the winter season. Rohini is mostly the first garden to produce the first flush teas in Darjeeling.
- Darjeeling Spring Peony – This Darjeeling first flush is made from AV2 clones and tossed & rolled by hand without any mechanical action.
- Darjeeling White Peony – This rare and delicate Darjeeling White Peony is an exotic White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. This tea is made during the first flush season when the buds and leaves are the youngest.
- Rare Spring Green – The whole tea leaves appear dark green in colour and contain several buds. The tea brews into a bright green cup which is rich and smooth on the palate with no astringency.