Neactar of Darjeeling 10 Grms Taster Box
Garden of Spring 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice 10 gms Taster Box
Maharani of Darjeeling 10 gms Taster Box
Moondrop 10 gms Taster Box
Spring Blossom 10 gms Taster Box
Peppery White 10 gms Taster Box
First Flush Tea Sample Pack 2022 – Royal Series
$14.98 / 70 gms combo 7 taster boxes
7 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FIRST FLUSH TEA SAMPLE PACK 2022 – ROYAL SERIES
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 8 different types of finest Darjeeling First Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Garden of Spring – A rare first flush oolong tea made from the best quality AV2 bushes, which has very finely plucked whole leaves with silvery buds. The teas are very mildly oxidized and delicately processed to induce minimal damage.
- Nectar of Darjeeling – An exquisite quality Darjeeling first flushes, deserving of the moniker “Champagne of Teas.” It is made from the finest quality AV2 bushes at Gopaldhara Tea Estate which grow between elevations of 5500 ft – 7000ft. It consists of finely plucked tippy leaves with a silvery appearance and brews into a golden amber cup.
- Gopaldhara Emperor’s Choice – Emperor’s Choice is a unique Darjeeling finest First Flush Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is a very Tippy Tea made from AV2 bushes the most preferred clones of Darjeeling. It has a bright, rich, sweet, balanced cup layered with honey sweetness, in the floral range & is balanced by a complex flavor structure.
- Maharani of Darjeeling – The pluckers are very careful while plucking the leaves and make sure only the best shoots with prominent buds are plucked. The leaves undergo a mild oxidation process to ensure all the exquisite flavors are prominently present. The dry leaves look greenish with lots of tips which gives a smooth and perfectly balanced cup. The texture is light yellow and bight amber cup liquor which will remind you of the freshness of Darjeeling hills. With each sip, you can immediately feel the fruity and sweet clean flavor.
- Moondrop Gopaldhara First Pick – The Moondrop is one of the first teas to be produced during Spring. It is made from the best quality clones planted at the top elevations of Gopaldhara Tea Estate.
- Rohini Spring Blossom – This is an early first flush tea from Rohini Tea Estate made just after the winter in March when the temperature is low, and the climate is very cool. The tea bushes are grown and harvested at an elevation of 1500-3000 ft.
- Peppery White – The tea bushes are cultivated and harvested between altitudes of 3500 – 7000 ft at Gopaldhara Tea Estate, Darjeeling