Garden of Autumn 10 gms Taster Box
Frosted Winter Ruby 10 gms Taster Box
Jethikupi Frosted Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Frosted Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Frosted Winter Blossom White 10 gms Taster Box
Gopaldhara Rare Autumn Teas Sample Pack Combo
Gopaldhara Rare Autumn Teas Sample Pack: 5 TEAS | FINEST DARJEELING AUTUMN TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced autumn teas sample pack – all autumn teas in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite.
- Garden of Autumn – The tea brews into a light-bodied pale yellow coloured liquor with a flowery creamy texture with a mellow and sweet honey flavour. It has no grassy tones which are very unconventional for a typical white tea. You can easily feel the prominent fruity flavours with the note of fresh corn.
- Frosted Winter Ruby– A special Darjeeling reserved red oolong tea made from the frosted leaves at the highest elevated sections of the garden. The flavor is very well-rounded and smooth and the cleanliness in the cup is quite surprising with the absence of any harsh tones. It is very sweet to drink and has the taste of ripe fruits and honey and plums.
- Jethikupi Frosted Oolong – These teas are very mildly oxidized & are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly clean cup with very high notes of aroma & the mixed flavor of Green Apple, Ceylon olive or Indian olive, Indian gooseberry, pear, vanilla with the strong fresh flavor of typical 157 clones.
- Winter Red Thunder Gold – A limited-edition Darjeeling autumn flush produced from frosted leaves from the best clone of Darjeeling also known as AV2. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Winter Blossom Frosted White – A limited-edition Darjeeling frosted white tea from the winter season. The teas are very mildly oxidized and are delicately processed to induce minimal damage. As a result, we get an amazingly tippy tea in the autumn flush season. The cup is very fruity and mellow with light notes. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma with pleasing tastes of 157 clones.