Summer Woody Muscatel ( China Clones )
First Pick Jethikupi ( B157 Clones )
Plum Muscatella ( Yabukita Clones )
Spring peony ( AV2 Clones )
Everest orchid ( P312 Clones )
5 Different Cultivar Sample Box
$12.73 / 50 gms combo x 5 taster boxes
5 DIFFERENT CULTIVAR SAMPLE BOX IN 1 COMBO
Life is not always simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices, and choosing only one seems rather difficult. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you Green Tea Sample Pack Combo Tea, expand your horizon, and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a Special Sample pack in 1 combo that varies in texture, aroma, and flavor. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, and perhaps even find a new favorite. Order now and discover the unparalleled taste and aroma of Darjeeling first flush tea for yourself!
- Summer Woody Muscatel ( China Clones ) – This Summer Woody Muscatel is a limited-edition Darjeeling second flush black tea produced from the finest leaves and buds in the picturesque solve of Rohini Tea Estate, Darjeeling. It’s a tippy tea made from more than 130 years old high-quality bushes planted by the British at 3500 FT.
- First Pick Jethikupi ( B157 Clones ) – This first flush tea 2023 is made from the best quality B-157 clones which is one of the best clones planted in Darjeeling. The dry leaves are bright green in appearance and consist of two whole leaves and a bud.
- Plum Muscatella ( Yabukita Clones ) – This is an extremely unique and rare muscatel black tea that is only cultivated in Rohini Tea Estate, Darjeeling. It has brownish dry leaves with random golden tips that brew into full-bodied red cups with a very earthy and sweet texture.
- Spring peony ( AV2 Clones ) – The very light and complex flavor of this special tea has its own charm, which will definitely leave a mark beyond expectations. This Darjeeling first flush is made from AV2 clones and tossed & rolled by hand without any mechanical action.
- Everest orchid ( P312 ) – This amazing and rare second flush black tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate is one of the best muscatel black tea in Darjeeling hills, made by P312 bushes. The tea is expertly fully oxidized to extract all the flavour.