Estate: Gopaldhara Tea Estate
Cultivar: Standard Clonal shoots
Elevation: 5500-7000 Ft.
Temperature during manufacturing: 12° – 18°C
Tea type: Black Tea (Broken)
Flush Season: Second Flush
Invoice No.: RT-051/20
Time of Harvest: June 2020
Grade: TGBOP1 Clonal Musk
Speciality: Second Flush Black Tea
Gopaldhara Darjeeling Tea – Starter Kit
Retail price: $32.61 / 600 gms combo 5 paper boxes
5 TEAS – 4 TYPES – 2 FLUSHES | FINEST DARJEELING GOPALDHARA FIRST FLUSH & SECOND FLUSH TEAS
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Darjeeling Tea Starter Pack consisting of 5 different types of Rare Darjeeling Teas that vary in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different teas from the usual daily favorites, perhaps even find a new favorite. Our Tea Starter Packs come in all popular categories of teas including Premium First Flush, Premium Second Flush, Darjeeling Romance white Tea, Green Gold & Darjeeling Oolong from the tea gardens of Gopaldhara & Rohini.
Each tea packs consist of 100gms & 50gms of Green Gold of Best Darjeeling Teas enough for 20-30 cups of teas, which make it perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers. Rare Darjeeling teas.
- Premium First Flush.- This is an early harvest first flush tea from the Darjeeling region of India. The tea is famous for its lively ‘bite’ and an abundance of fresh flavor. The tea bushes are cultivated and harvested between altitudes of 3500 – 7000 ft. To get the best out of this tea, always use fresh water and boil it to a temperature of 85 ° C and let the tea brew for 3 – 4 minutes. The flavor of the tea remains for multiple infusions.
- Premium Second Flush.- Premium second flush tea is the jewel of all black teas. An exceptional quality Darjeeling tea plucked from the china bushes from the ‘high elevation’ section of the plantation of Darjeeling. This tea has all the ingredients that are necessary to make a perfect Darjeeling cup. It has the right balance of floral and Muscatel The aroma is so pure you will relish every sip you take.
- Darjeeling Romance.- This is one of the refreshing and premium White Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate, cultivated in the picturesque slopes of the Darjeeling Hills at altitudes up to 7000 ft (2000 meter), which undergo gentle processing to produce this gourmet white tea. It mostly consists of attractive and tender leaves with abundant silver buds, brews into a blissful yellow cup that is mellow, pleasantly sweet, very subtle smooth, and has a beautiful and light floral aroma. The after taste is very refreshing with a sweet and silky clean finish.
- Green Gold.- Green Gold is an exquisite Darjeeling Green Tea from Gopaldhara Tea Estate. It is produced from the high-quality green tea clones which have less tannin content than the usual Darjeeling clones resulting in zero bitterness in a freshly brewed cup. To bring out the best flavor only small and very fine two leaves and a bud is plucked. The teas are gently rolled so that they do not break which allows each of them to open up by the pot when they are brewed. Unlike the regular green tea, they hardly taste bitter and have a nice pleasing green tea pine flavour.
- Darjeeling Oolong.- Traditional Darjeeling Oolong Teas are semi-oxidized and the oxidation level is between black and green. The manufacturing style of Oolong is very different from the traditional black teas and involves controlling the oxidation to the desired level required until the flavor has been maximized. To make good Oolong the quality of the shoots should be very good. This is reflected in the leaf style. Oolong teas are generally very stylish to look at. These teas are manufactured from the high mountains of Gopaldhara where the bushes have been planted at 5500 to 7000 FT. It is rich in antioxidants and has several health benefits. The teas are very smooth to drink with hardly any astringency.