Red Thunder Gold 10 gms Taster Box
Red Thunder Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Ruby 10 gms Taster Box
Goapldhara Moonshine 10 gms Taster Box
Premium Autumn Flush 10 gms Taster Box
Flowery Autumn oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Mystic 10 gms Taster Box
Moonshine 10 gms Taster Box
Winter Blossom 10 Gms Taster Box
Autumn Moonlight White Oolong 10 gms Taster Box
Autumn Flush Teas Taster Boxes 2023
Retail price: $10.92 / 90 gms combo 9 sample pouches
Offer price: $9.28 / 90 gms combo 9 sample pouches
9 EXOTIC TEAS IN 1 COMBO| FINEST GOPALDHARA AUTUMN FLUSH TEA 2023
Life is always not simple. Sometimes we are presented with multiple choices and choosing only one seems to be a rather difficult proposition. How do you decide whether something is better than the other? To make the right choice you have to experience all that is presented to you. Expand your horizon and try something new for a change.
We have introduced a selection of Tea Taster Boxes consisting of 8 different types of finest Darjeeling Autumn Flush Teas from Gopaldhara Tea Estate that varies in texture, aroma, and flavors. This is a great way to explore different types of white teas from the usual daily favorites, and perhaps even find a new favorite.
This Taster Box combo is perfect for sharing with either a friend or family. It makes a great gift for tea lovers.
Our Collection includes:
- Red Thunder Gold – Extreme cold weather conditions which at the night can touch 0 degrees at the high elevations of Gopaldhara induce a special and complex flavor of ripe fruits into the tea. The tea brews into a bright orange cup with a very rich character and full rounded and dense fruity flavor. The aftertaste is very clean and sweet with a prominent finish of Honey.
- Red Thunder – This is one of the finest autumn flush Darjeeling Tea made from the frosted leaves. This finest autumn flush tea is made from the clonal bushes and appears to be blackish red with abundant tips. Extreme cold weather conditions at high elevation induce a special & complex flavor into the sea. The tea is well oxidized but you will still get the prominent fruity flavor.
- Winter Ruby – The tea leaves are blackish-red with lots of tips that brew into a bright coppery infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. The tea has an exquisite clonal flavor with a prominent Autumnal Muscatel character.
- Goapldhara Moonshine – The texture is very citrus & herbaceous. You can easily feel the prominent fruity & umami flavour with the notes of olive & apricot.
- Premium Autumn Flush – The dry leaves appear to be greenish-black in color which brews into a mixed infusion and fully transparent orange liquor. It has a prominent & robust Autumnal character with a sweet Muscatel finish which makes it an excellent tea.
- Winter Mystic – It has a prominent honey finish with fruity notes of honey, plum, and raisins. The sweetness has a very prominent earl grey finish. Tea does not get rarer than this at Gopaldhara in autumn. The flavour is mouth full, well-rounded, and smooth without any harsh tones.
- Flowery Autumn Oolong – It has fine blackish-green leaves which brew into a yellow cup. The tea has a little sweet flowery cup and fresh high mountain flavour with some pleasing astringency.
- Winter Blossom – The dry leaves are dark brown in colour with lots of golden tips that brew into a well-layered rich orange cup which gives a mouthful sweet muscatel character with prominent woody and nutty taste. The aftertaste is long-lasting and captivating.
- Autumn Moonlight White Oolong – This whole-leaf tea appears brownish in colour with lots of golden tips that brew into an orangish-yellow cup.